#online travel insurance
You can enjoy hassle-free activation and instant confirmation of your policy before you travel when you apply through:
- Online application
- Mobile application
- 6788 1222 hotline 
Enhance your coverage
Before you apply
- You can enjoy coverage under the Enhanced PreX plan up to a maximum of 30 calendar days in a row while overseas.
- We will cover you if you unexpectedly suffer any losses due to your pre-existing medical condition under Section 14 Medical expenses overseas, Section 18 Emergency medical evacuation, Section 19 Sending you home and Section 23 Emergency phone charges. Please refer to the policy contract for the list of the conditions and exclusions specified under these sections. We will not pay the first $100 for each visit for your outpatient medical treatment and also for claims arising from a pre-existing medical condition where you have been given a terminal prognosis with a life expectancy of under 12 months.
- We will pay you for travel delay if the public transport you are scheduled to travel in during your trip is delayed for more than six hours in a row and is not caused by you.
- We will pay you for baggage delay if your checked-in baggage has been delayed, misdirected or temporarily misplaced by any transport operator for more than six hours in a row.
- Our hotline operating hours are from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 8.30pm.
- Your coverage period will be automatically extended at no extra cost for the first 14 days while you are overseas if you are:
– unable to return before the policy expires due to the delay of the public transport that you are travelling on, and the delay is not caused by you, or,
There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under this plan will not be payable. You can refer to your policy contract for the precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the plan. The policy contract will be issued when your application is accepted.
This page is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan in the policy conditions .
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact NTUC Income or visit the websites of the General Insurance Association of Singapore (www.gia.org.sg ), the Life Insurance Association, Singapore (www.lia.org.sg ) or Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (www.sdic.org.sg ).