Physical Therapy Technology
As a physical therapist aide, you’ll be caring for others and helping them obtain the best quality of life possible. Whether you’re helping assist with an athlete after a big game or working with a geriatric patient after a fall, you have the opportunity to change lives. At Carrington College, our qualified instructors are here to help you reach your full potential. Our program includes a combination of classroom work and hands-on training to give you the tools you need. In Carrington College’s Physical Therapy Technology program, you’ll get the skills and training to be able to: 6
- Provide assistance and care for others
- Assist with document and record information
- Inspect equipment, structures and materials
- Assist physical therapists and physical therapist assistants with patient treatment
- Sit for the National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) exam 4
6. Carrington College prepares students to take appropriate certification and licensure exams related to their individual majors. The College does not guarantee students will successfully pass these exams or be certified or licensed as a result of completing the program. Credential preparation varies by location.
What Will I Learn
Physical Therapy Technology
How Does Carrington College Support Me As A Student?
We know college is a big step. But education can be the first step in building a better future. Your instructors, administrators and fellow students are there to help if you ever hit a bump in the road along the way. Carrington College offers a lot of great student support services designed to help you succeed, including:
From scholarships and grants to loans, we will help you understand how to search and apply for financial aid 7.
Tutoring and Study Groups
For help with schoolwork, your instructors and Student Success Center staff are often available for tutoring or you can join in an open student study group.
Fixed Tuition Promise
How would you like to know what you’re going to pay, right from the beginning? We promise your tuition won’t change through the length of your program. It’s our commitment to you 8 .
Externships, Clinical Rotations and Fieldwork
Most programs include an opportunity to learn in the real world before you even graduate! You’ll earn impressive experience that looks great on your resume.
After graduation, we’ll help you with your career search with everything from resume writing help to job search support to interview tips.
Support Outside the Classroom
You’ll have access to a confidential 9 service called ASPIRE. Specialists can help you work through personal problems, legal issues, childcare referrals, housing assistance or financial concerns.
7. Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
8. Fixed Tuition Promise is available for all Carrington College students who remain active and in good standing during the duration of their program. Students who withdraw or are withdrawn from school and are not reinstated within 180 days of their last date of attendance are subject to a tuition increase. Students who are required to repeat a course to fulfill graduation requirements are subject to additional expenses.
9. All information shared with the ASPIRE program is strictly confidential unless the student consents otherwise or law requires.
COMPARE THE VALUE
There are a lot of factors to think about when choosing a college, and you want to make sure you’re asking the right questions. That’s why we’ve created this comparison chart, to help you do your homework about what’s included in the cost of your program.
Classes start as soon as July 10, 2017*
* Class start dates may vary by location or program.