Medical Assistant To LPN Bridge
Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Joint Agreement Program Listing College Of Lake County
LPNBridge to Nursing (AAS) Physical Therapist Assistant (AAS) Radio Broadcasting (AAS) Oakton Community College 1600 E. Golf Rd. MedicalAssistant (AAS Cert) Medical Billing Specialist (Cert) Medical Imaging (AAS) Paralegal Studies (AAS Cert)
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Matching School Ads
Train for the real-world skills that help you launch a successful technology or healthcare career with a degree, or diploma from Florida Career College.
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month diploma program)
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Associate in Applied Science in Veterinary Technology
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Diploma – Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- And more.
Start the next chapter of your life with an Associate or Bachelor degree from Miller-Motte College Online Division.
- Medical Assisting – Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant – Diploma
- Dental Assisting – Associate of Applied Science
- And more.
Our mission is to provide career focused education for the purpose of gaining entry-level employment and advancement opportunities which will empower college students to positively contribute to their communities.
- Medical Assistant – Associate
- Dental Assisting – Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist – Associate
- And more.
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]