hotel for cheap
The Perfect Treat
‘My wife and I took our daughter on a London theatre break for her birthday and we all loved every minute of it. After excellent burgers at Planet Hollywood, we were blown away by The Lion King. The staff at the St Giles hotel were lovely, and the hotel was really convenient for the whole of the West End. Our daughter loved it and we were sorry it couldn’t have lasted longer.’ David, Ilkley
A Romantic Weekend
‘I talked my boyfriend into going to see The Phantom of the Opera. We’d been working hard so we pushed the boat out and had a posh weekend. We loved our romantic dinner at L’Escargot and felt like royalty in our room at the Grange Tower Hotel. He thought the show was going to be too girly but ended up enjoying it even more than I did. We’ll definitely be back next year.’ Sarah, Hants.
London Show, Concert and Hotel Stays
Whatever you are looking at booking, from the big production musical to the latest concert by your favourite act, let us create a break to suit you in the world’s most vibrant city.
Simple Steps to Book
- Shows and Concerts: Select your show or concert and the date and number of tickets. Also let us know whether you want to travel by rail – you can save up to 40% by combining this with your break.
- Seats: Select exactly where you want to sit in the theatre or venue – unlike some other companies you can choose your seat numbers before you book.
- Hotels: Choose from our handpicked selection of superb London hotels; you can browse their details and images of their interiors before you book.
- Meals and attractions: Once you’ve booked your show or concert and hotel, you can add a pre- or post- show meal and a visit to a top London attraction. If you prefer not to, just move on to the secure checkout.
- Confirm your order: With all the elements of your perfect break in place, it only takes a moment to pay at our safe, secure, easy-to-use checkout.
Whatever you want from a London break, you’ll find all the ingredients here.
Your West End theatre visit or concert is the centrepiece of your break, but there’s no limit on how long you stay in town, so you can choose to make your trip an overnight sensation, a London weekend break, or you can stay a bit longer.
We can give you advice on where to visit, grab the best deals on the attractions as well as priority entry, tailor made tours by cab or give our opinion on the local pub to your hotel.
There are peaks and troughs during the year and on certain days of the week, so if you have the flexibility on your stay we can save you money. Special occasions are made exactly that – those extra touches are easily arranged by our team. Flowers or chocolate in your room, reservations at a top London restaurant or a car to meet you from the station.
Let us know what we can do to help make your break even more memorable.