International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Taniar. David, Monash University, Australia
Editor in Chief
- Pratama. Mahardhika, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Mungkasi. Sudi, Sanata Dharma University, Indonesia
- Pan. Yongping, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Prasad. Mukesh, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Setiawan. Noor Akhmad, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Angelov. Plamen, Lancaster University, UK
- Pal. Nikhil R. Indian Statistical Institute, India
- Pal. Sankar K. Indian Statistical Institute, India
- Pedrycz. Witold, University of Alberta, Canada
- Rutkowski. Leszek, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
Editorial Board Members
- Ashari. Mochamad, Telkom University, Indonesia
- Dovzan. Dejan, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Elsayed. Saber Mohamed, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Gomide. Fernando, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Iglesias Martinez. Jose Antonio, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain
- Koh. Yun Sing, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Kole. Alok, RCC Institute of Information Technology, India
- Lian. Zhichao, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China
- Lim. Chee Peng, Deakin University, Australia
- Lughofer. Edwin, Johannes Kepler University, Austria
- Oentaryo. Richard Jayadi, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Perez. Javier Andreu, Imperial College London, UK
- Raghavan. Vijay, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
- Rubio Avila. Jose De Jesus, Instituto Polit cnico Nacional, Mexico
- Sayed-Mouchaweh. Moamar, Universit de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
- Wang. Ning, Dalian Maritime University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here ) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) �is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here .