CUBA . feel this country!
In this country there is no gasoline, but cars are all over the road
There`s no food, but everybody is cooking dinner
They have no money, but everybody is dancing and drinking rum.
Do Cuba on your own, it’s easy!
Lots of tourists go on a package deal to areas such as Varadero, Jardines del Rey or Holguin and stay in all inclusive resorts. My advice is to travel around the country, stay in a Casa Particular where you will be a guest in a Cuban family’s home. Hire a car, take the Viazul Bus, or arrange a local Cuban taxi.
Cuba is easy to do on your own and much cheaper when you arrange it yourself.
You do not need a travel agent!
Besides that . you support the Cuban people.
Information about Cuba
Most important matters on traveling around Cuba:
– The Cuba First Timers information is a must read
– The a Cuba FAQ page (frequently asked questions)
– When you have read this, go read the Cuba travel information page
Casas and Hotels in Cuba
– Read the do and don’ts about hundreds of Casas Particulares
Email casas directly through our Cuba Casa Directory app
– Search hotels in Cuba, compare rates and book with instant confirmation.
Americans traveling to Cuba
Yes you can travel to Cuba, many US citizens do daily
Information about how to do Cuba on your own without those stupid USA rules.