Corporate Executive Programs
The Center for Executive Development designs and manages executive education programs for corporations in a broad range of industries.
Corporate Development Programs Can Drive Bottom-Line
Corporate Programs At A Glance
Goal Oriented | Enriching | Engaging
The Center for Executive Development designs and manages executive education initiatives for corporations in a broad range of industries and a diverse range of skills. Our programs are developed in collaboration with our clients, and delivered within a flexible time frame which accommodates day-to-day business requirements. All CED educational initiatives share a common goal: to produce measurable results that boost corporate productivity and profitability.
Interactive Learning Experience
CED programs are designed to maximize engagement and participation by participating executives. Programs are structured to include a range of interactive learning experiences – from break-out groups to team competitions and “corporate reinvention” projects. Participants emerge with a strong knowledge base, as well as a newfound appreciation of collaboration and partnership with their colleagues.
The Center for Executive Development offers a broad range of program modules, which can be customized and tailored to the specific needs of each corporate client. Key areas of expertise include:
- Servant Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Group Facilitation
- Brand Development and Reinvention
- Consumer Outreach Methodology
- Customer Relationship Management
- Public Relations
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Merchandise Selection and Presentation
- Product Assortment
- Visual Display Retail
- Mathematics and Return on Investment
- Maximizing Merchandise Turn and Replenishment
Supply Chain Management
- Global Sourcing Strategy
- Enhancing Collaboration of Stakeholders
- Cross-Cultural Communications
- Building Transparency Across the Sourcing Platform
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Understanding Key Financial Ratios
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financial Benchmarking
Business Plan Development
- Establishing Key Business and Metrics
- Identifying Realistic Time Horizons for Measurement
- Developing a Customized Business Plan Template
- Determining Appropriate Follow-Up Reporting Intervals
- Creating a Customized Plan for Executive Self-Assessment
- Identifying Key Goals and Priorities for Measurement
- Establishing Optimal Timeframes for Feedback and Discussion
- Tying the Self-Assessment Process to Overall Organizational Goals
CED works with major corporations in a broad range of industries. Our portfolio of clients includes:
- Brooks Brothers – An international retailer of men’s, women’s and boys’ clothing emphasizing timeless style and an unparalleled level of customer service and engagement.
View the Brooks Brothers Case Study
- Phillips-Van Heusen A global consumer products company with revenues of over $5.5 billion, marketing a range of key consumer brands globally through a strategic combination of wholesale, retail and licensing operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
- Warnaco – An international branded apparel manufacturing and retailing company, with revenues of over $2 billion and a portfolio of leading designer names and consumer brands.
Corporate executive programs managed by CED include:
- An entrepreneurial leadership development program for a major U.S. retailer.
- A customized “Advanced Management Program” leadership initiative for senior management of a large manufacturing company.
- A finance program for senior non-financial executives developed in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm in the retailing and consumer products industry.
- A merchant development program for a global fashion apparel and retailing organization
The CED Difference
The Center for Executive Development is committed to the use of executive education to drive corporate performance and profitability. Each of our programs is designed in collaboration with our clients to deliver a significantly higher level of productivity, and to achieve measurable results in executive performance.
CED faculty are outstanding academic experts from a range of leading universities and business colleges. Each instructor is a leading authority on his/her area of expertise, as well as a compelling instructor at the executive level.
All CED sessions are highly interactive, engaging participants in an exciting range of break-out sessions, case studies and team competitions. Attendees thoroughly enjoy their participation, and emerge from each program with a sense of excitement and eagerness to apply the learnings within their workplace.
Eric Hertz, President of CED, is personally vested in the success of each client program, and provides ongoing on-site management and coordination of all sessions.