#cheap rental cars
Car Rental Hawaii
Compare & Save up to 28% on All
- Bargain rates for late model cars with all major Rental Car Companies
- Guaranteed reservation, no credit card required
- No Cancellation Fee – Unlimited Mileage
- Reservations confirmed and guaranteed by the rental car company
- Airport pick up! (All Agencies are at the airports)
- Additional driver is free. Click for details.
- 15 Pax Vans is available on special request only. Please email us .
- GPS System available for $11.99 per day or $69.95 per week
- Cruise Ship Passengers: click here for special instructions.
- Child car seats are available for $11.99 per day.
- No credit card needed to reserve a car!
Compare & Save up to 28% on All Major Brand Rental Cars in Hawaii
** Due to a shortage in rental cars throughout Hawaii (read article from The Maui News ) we strongly suggest that you book your car earlier rather than later – you can always cancel at no charge! **
Check for Best Car Rental Rate
If you’re thinking about a Hawaiian vacation, you can do it at your own pace with Car Rental Hawaii. Whether you want to surf, fish, shop till you drop, or just take in the sights, the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Kauai, Oahu and the Big Island offer some of the world’s best vacation locations. Car rental in Hawaii is an affordable and practical way to see the sights – you can go where you want, when you want!
From the hundreds of miles of amazingly picturesque beaches, unspoiled rainforests and lush, tropical countryside, to cultural centers for shopping, dining and relaxation, there’s something in Hawaii for everyone’s taste.
Jump in your choice of vehicle from Alamo car rental Hawaii and take a drive out to the stunning Waimea Canyon, stopping on the way to enjoy the scenery and have a picnic at one of the many beachside parks on the beautiful island of Kauai .
Enjoy colorful sunsets and exquisite cuisines as you explore Hawaii’s Big Island or visit Maui for scores of parks, hiking and riding trails, and – of course – sport fishing and some hardcore surfing action.
If hawaiian cultural and historical sites are more to your liking you’ll have plenty to choose from. Why not visit the Bishop Museum on Oahu . the cultural cornucopia along the bustling Waikiki oceanfront strip, or the historic Pearl Harbor military monuments?
Hawaii has something to offer everyone – singles, couples, and families alike. If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable vacation experience you’ll find plenty to thrill your senses on the wonderfull Hawaiian Islands, and Car Rental Hawaii will get you there!