Fairfax County Plumber & Gasfitter
Calabrese Plumbing is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Fairfax, Virginia servicing all Residential plumbing and gas needs since 1988 .
Owned and operated by George M. Calabrese, 30 years in the trade, 20 year Master Plumber / Gasfitter. George is the one coming to your house!
When you call on us, you can expect:
- Professional advice
- Top quality work comprehensive service
- Environmentally friendly products and services
- Use of the industry’s most current technology
We guarantee the quality of our work 100%. as our technicians undergo advanced training to exceed expectations. Our customers’ trust is a source of great pride and inspires us to keep improving our business. We’re prepared to help you with any questions you may have or any situations you may encounter!
Request a Quote:
Line 1: (703) 277-1906
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm
& as-needed basis
Accepted Payment Methods
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX Accepted!
As a Master Plumber, much of my work for nearly 30 years has involved bathroom & kitchen plumbing. We can help you make your dream bathroom a reality, clean clogged drains, make small and major repairs, and service your plumbing fixtures and equipment. We install bathroom plumbing fixtures and service hot water heaters, too.
We’re always here for you in an emergency. If a pipe breaks, turn to us. We’ll respond quickly and find a solution so you can rest easy.
Here is a SMALL list of some of the things we do:
- Toilet Repairs & Replacement
- Faucet Repairs & Replacement
- Sump Pumps / Sewage Ejectors
- Maintenence & Repairs of ALL INDOOR PLUMBING Waste ,Water & Gas Piping
- Water Heater Repairs & Replacement
- Small Drain Cleaning (Tubs,Sinks,Laundry,Kitchen. Etc)
- Leaks. Odors. Annoying little Plumbing stuff. All these things
We have a Network of Specialized Professionals that can acommodate any situation you may have!
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us. or call us direct at: (703) 277-1906
In addition to a wide range of plumbing work, we also provide a complete service package to ensure your comfort and safety.
We are also licensed in the field of tankless water heater systems. These innovative systems save you money and cut back on the energy consumed by your water heater, while simultaneously protecting the environment and fighting climate change. Let our expert consult you on how we can help!
Renovation and remodeling
Bathrooms play a key role in how comfortable you feel in your home. Whether your project involves renovating, remodeling or even some new construction, we’re there for you from start to finish. Calabrese Plumbing can help you from planning to the completion of your bathroom.
For a customized solution tailored to your individual needs, detailed planning, and fast, quality work at a fair price, you can count on us!
Repair and Maintenance
Call us for minor and major repairs in your home.
Repairs and maintenence is 85% of our work!
We do high quality work at a reasonable price. We use the “Upfront” or “Flat Rate” system. No hidden costs. No run over time! You know the price BEFORE work begins!!
We do not personally service appliances, but we do have some wonderful recommendations to some highly skilled appliance repair men!
Please contact us if you need this type of referral, or call us direct at: (703) 277-1906
Gas is a precious raw material that must be handled by licensed professionals. We offer complete services for everything from installing gas lines to repairing gas pipes and more.
- Our Services At A Glance
- Gas line inspection
- Repair of damaged gas lines
- Gas line installation
- Installation of gas heaters
- Gas water heater maintenance
- Pipe laying
Want more information about our work in this area? Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us. or call us direct at: (703) 277-1906
Imagine coming home one day to find that your house is flooded because of a broken pipe. A situation like this calls for quick and professional help.
Our emergency services provide fast help for:
- Water damage
- Broken pipes
- Gas leaks
- Broken hot water heaters
Any time you have an emergency, we’ll be there to help you solve your problems with our prompt, courteous and professional service.
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us. or call the emergency hotline direct: (703) 277-1906
Helping you keep the plumbing system in your house running clean and safe
Just some helpful tips we have compiled to help you keep the plumbing system in your house running clean and safe (the list will continue to grow):
- As winter approaches, turn off the valves to your outdoor hose bibs. Remove the hoses and open the outdoor bib allowing the water to drain out and not freeze!
- Keep the areas in front of your gas appliances clear of items that are flammable or can block the air flow to the gas burner!
- When going out of town, turn off your main water if the house is going to be vacant! This way, if anything breaks on your plumbing system, you don’t come home to a TOTAL FLOOD!
- Garbage Disposers are a wonderful thing! however, the waste lines running away from them are not too large. To prevent clogs and expensive clearing of the lines, Scrape whatever excess food from plates, pots pans into your trash or compose pile before rinsing off!
- In the basement you will most likely have a floor drain that the Air Conditioning condensate empties too. Periodically, check with a gallon of water if that drain is working properly, otherwise, unnoticed you can have a NASTY BACK UP!