“Our Belize Vacation”
TRAVEL TIPS ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Please print these instructions and bring them with you for reference, when traveling to Belize.
INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES SERVING BELIZE
2. Continental Airlines www.continental.com or 1-800-231-0856
4. Taca Airlines www.taca.com or 1-800-400-8222
5. Delta Airlines www.delta.com or 1-800-221-1212
6. Frontier Airlines www.frontierairlines.com or 1-800-432-1359 (COMING SOON!)
BELIZE ELECTRICTY COMPANY
QUICKSILVER GO PHONES
BELIZE IN WINTER
Belize has proven to be the choice location for those wanting to escape the harsh winter of the North. Besides the favorable temperature, Belize is also a favorite destination because of the following:
POINT #2: Belize is English speaking, making it easy for you to get around by yourself, with a group, or if you have special needs.
POINT #3: This is the dry season in Belize which means that you should have no problem predicting bright, sunny skies during your vacation.
Belize is also the ideal place for those needing a summer break. Although Belize is a tropical country, the offshore breezes often provide cooler temperatures during the summer months than experienced in many cities to the north. During the summer months it is also true that:
POINT #2: Although it is the rainy season, showers are sporadic, and short, and followed by clear skies and sunshine.
POINT #3: The best feature about spending a summer vacation in Belize is the savings. Rates start from around May 1st and remain significantly lower until November as compared to prices encountered during the winter months.
2. Be sure to bring, use and re-apply high protection sun-block generously. It is hard to keep kids out of the sun and even on an overcast day one can get badly burnt, potentially ruining your vacation.
3. Although life jackets are a requirement for all boat operators, smaller size are not common, so bring along life jackets for babies and small children. Kids can also wear these when playing in the pool.
4. Communicate with guest services about the interests your family has in additional activities while in Belize. There is an assortment of tour packages available to choose from.
5. Stock up on high-energy snacks like granola bars and bottled water in cities or major towns before going on tours so that your children always have something available to eat and drink.
6. Pack water toys, stuffed animals and books to keep your children busy especially on the journey to Belize.
7. You will find a selection of disposable diapers, cereals and formulas in town, however, if you have a preferred brand, be sure to bring.